Disclosure:
By the FTC guidelines, I'm required to inform you that some of the links may be affiliate links. When this is the case, if you PURCHASE products through these links, then I receive a (really modest) commission. This blog is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.

ATTENTION!

Posts contain Google SEARCH Links! These are not Affiliate links nor links to my own content. I write explicitly when a link is to my content or to sponsored content.

19 July 2026

A Melting-Hot Stroll Through Milan's Cathedral of Movement

 “Vacation mode” — light, with some real notes on architecture and a couple of other people’s opinions to counterpoint my voice.

With this heat — when everything, quite literally, melts — everyone is looking for shelter somewhere. Some by the sea, some by the lake, some with their own clever tricks (share yours in the comments: how do you beat the heat?).

"Vacation mode" - light, with some real notes on architecture and a couple of other people's opinions to counterpoint my voice.

I decided to take a break from my usual “investigations” and simply stroll with you through Milano Centrale, the main railway station of Milan, taking in the Mussolini-era architecture and the general tourist traffic.

Continue reading https://exegi.substack.com/p/a-melting-hot-stroll-through-milans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where To Next?

 
Subscribe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...