Affordable All Inclusive Cheap Hotel and Vacation Packages





Affordable All Inclusive Cheap Hotel and Vacation Packages

08 September 2008

Moscow Seen By Non-Politics -My Virtual Trip

I was tired to listen and to hear all these political stupidities and decided to look at the photos made by the persons living in Moscow. Than I thought you could be interested to make this virtual trip with me and post here some of the photos I like. I have photos I made a year ago too, but I wanted to see this city with the eyes of it's residents.

Прогулка по Москве и встреча фоткинцев 7 сентября
«Прогулка по Москве и встреча фоткинцев 7 сентября» на Яндекс.Фотках

Тучи над моим городом
«Тучи над моим городом» на Яндекс.Фотках

Между небом и водой...
«Между небом и водой...» на Яндекс.Фотках

Храм Семи Вселенских Соборов
«Храм Семи Вселенских Соборов» на Яндекс.Фотках

Терема Измайловского Кремля
«Терема Измайловского Кремля» на Яндекс.Фотках

Коломенское
«Коломенское» на Яндекс.Фотках

Ночной город
«Ночной город» на Яндекс.Фотках

6 comments:

  1. Moscow, they say , is an expensive city to be in. I don't know but I sure like the photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has to be so: it's a capital, there is more job, salaries are higher as in other places and there are too many tourists. But residents -as in other similar places- I think so, know where to go to find lower prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is Russian, but I have never been and neither have she actually. But I have always wanted to go. You pictures are amazing. You should check you a new travel site I found, baraaza.com.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Russia has very beautiful and different places -nice and terrible... as all other countires. But generally I think it's a very warm place because for it's people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! Moscow is Very beautiful.
    I like to Visit there at list Once in my life. Moscow looks paradise in this picture.

    Thanks friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, photos are always photos. But when one wants to o in a special place he/she has to know the justr period to go there too. It's essencial to have right look at the places.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...